Packaging is a difficult issue for many businesses. On the one hand, you need to know that your customers are going to receive the goods you are shipping in excellent condition. If it arrives in a damaged condition, the customer may want a refund or a replacement, which could be expensive options for your business. Even if it arrives in a good condition, you also want to make a good first impression. If the wrapping looks tatty or in poor condition, then your customer may downgrade your product in their mind, which could lead them to shop around.
On the other hand, whilst you need your packaging to do its job, you also need to balance the cost. After all, in most instances, the packaging will have been removed and thrown into the bin or recycling shortly after the package arrives, for the customer never to look at it again. If your packaging materials are too expensive, then you are increasing your costs, which will affect your profits. If you balance this by increasing your sale price, you could find that you lose sales to companies with a lower price. Packaging is certainly a balancing act for many companies.
Have you considered air pill machines? By choosing air pillow machines, Balsall Heath customers can find the balance between packaging that is effective and looks good, whilst also keeping their costs down.
Air pillow machines are used by Balsall Heath customers to create small plastic pillows of air. These are an ideal choice for packaging. They offer several key advantages:
1) Air pillows are a lightweight packaging option. Because they are filled with air, they do not add to the weight of your packages, which helps you to keep your delivery costs low.
2) Air pillow machines are the cost effective choice for Balsall Heath companies. By choosing air pillow machines, Balsall Heath companies have a low cost solution that can be used over and over again.
3) Air pillows offer effective cushioning for any package. The inflated air pillows have a natural springiness which cushions even delicate items in shipping from being dropped, shaken, banged or crushed.
4) Air pillows can be used to make items fit into any box. Where there is just a little too much space, air pillows can fill the gap.
5) Air pillow machines are easy to use. Your team will require little training to be able to use the air pillow machines.
For the best choice in air pillow machines, Balsall Heath customers need look no further than our supplies at Complete Packaging & Consumables Ltd. We specialise in all the packaging equipment and materials that you need. As well as the best air pillow machines Balsall Heath has to offer, we also supply a range of other options, including single wall boxes, pallet boxes, hand stretch wrap, bubble wrap and foam bags.
For more information, including all enquiries about the best choice of air pillow machines, Balsall Heath customers can contact our sales team using the details on the website.