Many businesses are aware of the many challenges that arise when sending goods and products. Even the best couriers will occasionally have problems with the delivery which ends up in your product arriving at its destination damaged or broken. Although the courier will accept a level of responsibility for what has happened, the use of correct packaging materials is vital when sending products to ensure that they arrive at the chosen destination in the condition in which you send them. Packaging sufficiently in this way gives your customers the confidence to order from you knowing that the product they purchase will arrive in pristine condition and they are not going to have to waste time returning damaged products. It also allows you to maintain a reputation for good quality products which is essential to gaining repeat business and referrals.
Through the use of air pillow machines, Sutton Coldfield customers can reduce the risk of damage and breakages and successfully package their products so that they arrive in the condition intended. But what exactly are air pillow machines? Sutton Coldfield based customers might be familiar with the little air pillows that are often used when transporting goods. They have the advantage as acting as void fill which in turn is useful in order to create a cushion which can protect your products from any scrapes, drops, and bumps which may occur during transit.
With air pillow machines, Sutton Coldfield based businesses can produce these air cushions as and when they need. Giving them a constant supply of air pillows to include in their packaging for the protection and cushioning of their products before transportation to the customer.
When it comes to air pillow machines, Sutton Coldfield based businesses can rely on the packaging specialists at Complete Packaging & Consumables Ltd. To purchase quality air pillow machines, Sutton Coldfield based businesses can do no better than calling the sales team and discussing their requirements.
In addition to air pillow machines, Sutton Coldfield can rely on Complete Packaging & Consumables Ltd for a wide range of other packaging solutions, for example:
• Boxes – available in single wall and double wall.
• Stretch wrap – hand stretch wrap, machine wrap and dispensers.
• Protection and cushioning – bubble wrap, bubble bags, corrugated rolls, foam bags and rolls as well as void fill chips and silica gel sachets.
• Tapes – packaging tapes, masking tapes, cross-weave tape, floor marking tapes and custom printed tape.
• Strapping – polypropylene strapping, steel strapping, polyester strapping as well as strapping kits.
• Polythene – grip seal bags, lay flat tubing, refuse sacks and polythene rolls.
• Postal Products – polythene mailing bags, bubble lined mailing bags, document enclosed wallets, postal tubes, and postal boxes.
Contact the sales team for prices on their comprehensive range of packaging materials and ask them about the bespoke service they offer. Complete Packaging & Consumables Ltd offer tailor made packaging solutions to suit your requirements at prices that they are confident you will find to be competitive.
For air pillow machines Sutton Coldfield customers can rely on, do not hesitate, contact Complete Packaging & Consumables Ltd today.